Arthritis Forum
Home.

News.

Personal Stories. Links. Message Board.  
Arthritis Forum  
Add your comments to this topic Start a new topic
Date: 23.11.2011
From: lynnr

Subject: rhuemy applying for permission to give me anti tnfs

After having my 1st assessment my rheumy nurse called to day that my rheumy is applying for the anti tnfs even before my 2nd assessment I have been told to choose between embrel or humira not to sure of the difference just want something to help me.
reply | back to forum

Date: 23.11.2011
From: davina

Subject: Re: rhuemy applying for permission to give me anti tnfs

hi lynn i was the same enbral and humira are very alike thats the reason they give you them.
my decision was easy with injecting one a week but comes out of system quicker and if any infections i could go back on to it with in 1 week or after the meds have finished.
i hope you can decide quickly and it will not play on your mind to long. t/c xx
reply | back to forum

Date: 27.11.2011
From: lynnr

Subject: Re: rhuemy applying for permission to give me anti tnfs

My rhumy nurse phoned me up again and asked my choice I said embrel and if my rhumy wants me to go on humira first then that's OK too. Just wish I had a date to start them my 2nd assessment not till Dec 16th and I am getting stiffer and sorer by the day x
reply | back to forum

 

Add your comments to this topic
Subject:
Please type your comment here:

Your name:
email:

2+8=
(This sum is to help prevent automatic spamming through this page - thank-you)


top

Site design: T - Creative Home | News | Personal Stories | Links | Message Board